gyu forever making soo laugh (* ´▽｀)／ (*＾艸＾)
Seven members, seven different stories, they come together to make one. They are one. They create and walk on one path.They are Infinite.
I'm an Infinite Only Blog / Official 3rd Generation Inspirit
- Sungkyu: *learns magic and feels proud* imma show lee sungyeol
- Sungyeol: *shows leader magic before sungkyu can even ask*
- Sungkyu: (ﾟｰﾟ;)
- Sungkyu: *goes to SISTAR Bora and shows her a magic trick*
- Bora: *figures out the trick in a second*
- Sungkyu: ; A ;
your mom loves them too? :O
she does indeed. she tries to hide it though. - u -
- Tagged -
musingtragedy tagged me. i had another one to do but…..i lost it somewhere in my ask box. sorry. so I’ll do this one
Rules: You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music that they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, Media Player, etc. and write down the first 20 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people. One rule: No skipping
- Crying - Infinite H & Baby Soul
- Love Again - Seo In Guk
- Selfish Love - Nell
- Ready Or Not - SHINee
- First Love End - K.Will
- Tic Toc - INFINITE
- Real Story - INFINITE
- Sad Ending - VIXX
- Swing [Chinese Vers.] - SJ M
- 41 Days - Sungkyu
- Get Em High - Zico (ft. Uglyduck & Ggangmo)
- Something - TVXQ
- Bad - Tablo
- Sadness - Led Apple
- Be Mine - INFINITE
- Here I Am - ZE:A
- Battle Royal - Zico
- Prime Time - Seo In Guk
- Dangerous - X-5
- Always With You - FT Island
dang. infinite. popping out left and right. okay. but yaaay basically all the people i listen to every day. my itunes knows me well I see
/omg actual 10 people/
my mom came in and took like 5 of my infinite albums. can you not. please.
4 Things Show - FULL  [cr. purpleboyhowonee]
- Dinner table: *Somehow my name comes up and we get on the topic of Infinite*
- Dad: Oh yeah. She's a big fan. I know all their songs because of her.
- Friend: Oh really? I know Be Mine!
- Dad: Be Mine? That's so 3 years ago. Get on with the program.
- Me: . . . . . .
- Dad: You gotta know Last Romeo.
- Friend #2: I KNOW REAL STORY AND TIME.
how could you lie to me all these years
it was a top secret stuff ya know
Inspirits are blessed with a company who likes to teach life lessons.
like how you have to work hard to get the things you want.
so here i go once again. finger on mouse, eyes on video, trying to get that damn video to 3,500,000.
nah im not korean american bruh
just korean korean.
INFINITE Youtube Event
They’re making us work hard to get the stuff we want.
If the views for the Official MV for ‘Back’ reaches 2,500,000 -
Performance Version will be uploaded.
If it reaches 3,500,000 views -
Practice Video will be uploaded.
Views as of July 29th 3:08AM - 1,585,234
GO INSPIRITS GO!!!